- The top & bottom layer of the inflatable dock is constructed with 1000 Denier, 3 Ply, marine-grade PVC material. The exterior sides are double reinforced to ensure seam durability and toughness. These premium-grade materials are extremely durable, UV & puncture-resistant, and tough enough to withstand harsh marine environments.
- Internal tension polyester thread matrix (drop-stitching). Drop-stitching is the use of thousands of polyester threads sewn vertically to the top and bottom outer PVC mesh fabric layers. This technology is how the dock gets its super-rigid solid-like feel by allowing more air pressure to be put in the structure without deforming or bursting it.
- Additional double layer EVA traction deck padding. This non-slip grip pad adds an extra layer of protection to help reduce potential punctures and is less hot on your feet than docks with just a plastic surface.
- Stainless Steel D-Rings on side of the dock reduce wear from tie-downs rubbing.
- Marine-grade nylon webbing grab handles on all sides and top. Top handles are placed more toward the center to help pull yourself up onto the dock from out of the water.
- D-Rings and Grab Handles are reinforced with a heat-welded PVC layer creating maximum tensile strength and durability.
- 800w electric pump is easy to use and only takes over a minute to fully inflate the 8x8 size dock.
- The carry bag makes it convenient to transport uninflated dock to and from use.
Drop-Stitch is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom pieces of PVC together. This technology allows for high pressure inflation, creating a flat & rigid surface, with a solid feel.
PVC EXTERIOR LAYER
The top layer of the inflatable dock is constructed with 1000 Denier, 3 Ply, PVC material. This premium-grade material is extremely durable, UV & Puncture Resistant, and tough enough to withstand harsh marine environments.
FABRIC REINFORCED PVC RAIL
The inflatable dock’s exterior rails are double reinforced to ensure seam durability and toughness. Its extra-reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact from hard objects, so you can confidently tie up against other boats and docks.
Our high-pressure valve unit is tightly screwed into the dock to lock in high air pressures over long periods of time. The valve’s integrated “pin Up / pin Down” system allows for optimal airflow and provides the capability to switch between inflate and deflate mode with ease. This system allows for super quick deflation.
Our dock features side & top grab handles for ease of carrying & to assist with climbing on & off when in the water. Our handles are made with a double layered, marine-grade nylon webbing to provide a sturdy, yet comfortable feel. Every handle is reinforced with a heat-welded PVC layer, creating maximum tensile strength and durability.
Our D-Rings are made with marine grade stainless-steel and are double reinforced with a nylon webbing surrounded by a heat-welded PVC layer, creating maximum tensile strength and durability.
- Because of folding, dock may have wrinkles/creases in EVA deck padding. These wrinkles are cosmetic only and typically lessen after use.
- Dock is not meant to be stored in direct sunlight over long periods of time.
- Tie-downs used to anchor dock need to have some slack in line. Having anchoring too tight can cause D-rings to pull out of dock.
- Dock is meant to be pumped up to full pressure. Dock should feel almost solid after being pumped up.