The Last Deck Board You'll Ever Need.
WearDeck is weatherproof, waterproof, and heat-reflective. These deck boards are made of HDPE reinforced with fiberglass resin and a proprietary blend of additives, including pigments, UV inhibitors, and AO stabilizers.
Product Features & Benefits:
- This deck board is rated at the highest live-load capacity in the industry. The 5/4 x 6” board supports 120 lbs/SqFt at 24” on centers. Compared to other dock decks on the market, WearDeck requires less understructure, and it’s a more structural board, without the weight.
- Heat-reflective additive reduces the deck board’s surface temperature by 30 percent.
- A proprietary mixture of additives includes a 25-year UV protection package, pigments, and anti-oxidizing aids to ensure consistent, long-lasting color.
- WearDeck comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees residential projects for life and commercial projects for 25 years.
- The deck lumber is available in Saddle Brown and Cool Grey.
Rated for 24 inch center supports
CALL FOR PRICING
Our new SPF Series Docks uses 2x8” framing boards and 5/4x6” deck boards (shown below).
WearDeck’s splinter-free, heat-reflective decking provides permanent static protection and an embossed woodgrain surface for excellent slip-resistance. WearDeck comes in two new Barefoot colors designed to keep feet cool and comfortable on the hottest days.
No more burdensome staining, sealing, painting, or sanding. WearDeck cleans up easily with soap and water. Unlike other deck boards, WearDeck resists stains from substances like sunscreen and red wine.
MOTHER NATURE RESISTANT
WearDeck resist the effects of salt and freshwater, severe weather, insect infestation, and the sun. The decking is rated for ground contact and underwater installation.
WearDeck boasts the highest live-load rating in the industry. The 5/4x6” board supports 120lb./ft² at 24” O.C. with minimal expansion and contraction (1/32” on a 20’ board).